We believe strongly in the mutual benefits that internships can bring businesses and those starting out in the workforce. Quite a few staff who work with us full time now started out as Spell interns. We offer a variety of non-paid intern positions as outlined below. Please note we only accept written applications for our internships.
2016 UNPAID INTERNSHIP POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
• Fashion students, graduates and/or similar, looking to develop their understanding of the fashion design and production process.
• Graphics students, graduates and/or similar, looking to develop their understanding of the Graphic Design process, primarily for an online platform.
• Marketing/PR/Events students, graduates and/or similar, looking to develop their understanding in marketing, PR, events and sales.
These internships would be best suited to someone still completing their studies or who has recently graduated in a related field. Internships can range from minimum of 1 to 3 months (depending on applicant’s availability). Intern positions are unpaid.
To be successful; you will need/be:
- Recently graduated or are currently studying design, pr/communications or a related field
- To be detail oriented
- To be able to multi-task
- To be reliable and punctual
- To be able to work autonomously & demonstrate initiative
- Be self-motivated, passionate & committed
- Be living locally or be willing to relocate to Byron Bay, Australia for the duration of the internship at your own cost.
WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING WRITTEN APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
Please submit your cover letter and CV, along with selected images from your portfolio if applying for a fashion or graphics internship to;
SPELL INTERNSHIP (pls specify which internship you are applying for (i.e. Fashion, Graphics, Marketing/PR).
PO BOX 1102
BYRON BAY 2481 NSW
** Please note that due to the large number of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted **
pic above via: The Vintage A.