We got creative with a local face painter, Gretchen and decided to show you how to do a few Halloween face looks! As seen on Kelsea from our boutique, photos by Alisha Tinsley.
LOOK ONE – FESTIVAL (Kelsea wears Gypsy Dancer Baby Doll with Gypsy Witch Boots)
Here is one that is a little more simple, cute and definitely will fit in with any of your Spell clothes!
1. Start with an upper eye flare – under your brows do a long line with a curl at the end.
2. Do a star burst in between the brows
3. Upper eye feathering – this is where you can do what you like! Dots, feathering, tear drops, as big or as little as you want.
4. Side eye flare
5. Highlight with glitter!
Tip : Point your brush down to give a feathered look.
LOOK TWO – SUPER HERO MASK (Kelsea wears Bond Girl Mini with Gypsy Witch Boots)
Grab a glittery dress and a cape and you’re ready to save lives!
1. Pop silver face paint over the eyes with a sponge ( like eyeshadow) – put half black and half silver on your sponge.
2. Paint mask across eyes and blend it with a brush.
3. We added an outer detail to make it more feminine, like swirls.
4. Add glitter if you want it!
LOOK THREE – DAY OF THE DEAD (Kelsea wears Babushka Gown)
One of our all time faves of course!
1. Paint the face white leaving eyes clear.
2. Black circles around the eyes and filled in (panda!)
3. Paint small petals around your eye circle
4. Paint two tear drops on the tip of your nose.
5. Add black lips and extend it past your natural lip line, and extend it with vines.
6. Sun flare on lower chin in siilver or gold.
7. Fill in places with your desired colours! We went with what matched the dress.