TERMS & CONDITIONS
Spell Unicorn Tears Instagram Auction
- Auction conducted on Instagram account @spelllismorefloodappeal.
- Entrants need to bid by commenting their bid under the item photo that they want. Entrants can bid as many times, and under as many items as they wish.
- Bidding ends between 9.00pm-9.05pm (to allow time to comment on each item), April 6th Australian Eastern Standard time. @spelllismorefloodappeal account will comment STOP during this time, and the highest bid comment above this is the winner.
- Winner will be contacted via direct message and will be instructed how to pay for the item and provide address.
- Failure to respond to the direct message will result in the next in line (NIL) – the comment above the winner – to be contacted.
- All money raised will be deposited into the Lismore City Council Lismore Flood Appeal Bank Account:
LISMORE CITY COUNCIL – FLOOD APPEAL ACCOUNT
- Final amount raised will be posted on this blog.
- Spell Designs reserves the right to remove anyone from the bidding for foul play, online bullying or unreasonable behaviour at their judgement.
- Once winners are determined, no further correspondence will be entered into.