WINNER ANNOUNCED! Congratulations to @sharnahupfeld !
INSTAGRAM COMPETITION ONLY – enter via Instagram!
We are giving you the chance to win a double 5 DAY PASS to @bluesfestfestbyronbay + a $500 Spell wardrobe (so you can rock it #spellfestival style!)
Entries close Midnight on Monday, 7th March (AEDT) – we will pick our fave winner on Tuesday the 8th of March and contact them directly on their Instagram account! Remember, you must have a PUBLIC Instagram account and be able to make it to @bluesfestbyronbay on March 24-28th at your own cost! Full terms and conditions on our blog.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition is being run by Spell Designs Pty Ltd, 9/7 Grevillea Street, Byron Bay NSW 2481.
4. The Win A Double Pass To Bluesfest competition begins on Thursday, March 3rd at the time of Instagram posting.
5. The closing time for entering the competition is Mondyay, March 7th at 12am (AEDT).
6. Entry to the competition is limited to people who can attend Byron Bay Bluesfest, 24-28th of March 2016.
7. To enter the competition, the entrant must:
a) Repost the image on the @spell_byronbay Instagram account to their personal feed (public accounts valid only) and write #spellxbluesfest and tell us why they want to rock it at Bluesfest this year!
b) Follow both the @bluesfestbyronbay and @spell_byronbay accounts on Instagram.
9. Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
10. Entrants may enter the competition as many times as they like from an authentic account, each entrant will be judged on their answer. Answers will be judged on creativity. The competition is a game of skill.
11. Staff employed by Spell Designs Pty Ltd and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
12. Entrants must make their way to Bluesfest at their own cost. The winner must provide two names for the double pass.
13. There will be one (1) prize awarded. The winner recieves:
a) Two (2) tickets to Bluesfest, gaining the winner and a friend entry to the festival from the 24th-28th of March.
b) Five hundred dollar ($500) voucher to spend at Spell. The winner can choose to for this voucher to be on our online store or in our Byron Bay boutique. The online store voucher code can be used in the Bluesfest stall. The voucher will expire six (6) months after issue.
14. There will be one winner chosen at 9am Australian Eastern Daylight Time on Tuesday 8th March, 2016 at Spell Designs Pty Ltd, 9/7 Grevillea Street, Byron Bay NSW 2481.
15. The prize winner will be contacted immediately after the judging by Instagram direct message via the @spell.customercare account.
16. If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within three (3) days of the message, a second winner will be chosen within five (5) days of the original competition, in the same location, and with the same method.
17. If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, written permission to claim the prize will be required (sign the form when collecting the prize).
18. The prize winner, or if under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, must provide photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport when collecting the prize.
19. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
20. By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, of if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
21. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
22. The prize is not transferrable.
23. The prize winner’s name may be published on the Spell website on this post, as well as on the original Instagram post.
24. Spell Designs is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation or winning this competition.
25. Spell Designs accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
26. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
27. Spell Designs’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. Personal information provided by an entrant to Spell Designs for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Spell Designs’ Privacy Statement. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Spell Designs’ privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
29. In order to redeem the prize, the prize winner must sign an acknowledgment indicating that they have read and understand the Win A Double Pass to Bluesfest terms and conditions, and that they will abide by them.