Senior Finance Officer
Spell is considered a leader within the fashion industry, with a distinct and considered connection to the community Spell chooses to operate with best practice, from Ethics & Sustainability, our Supply Chain, through to our Internal Operations. We seek to inspire and innovate in all that we do.
We are seeking a Senior Finance Officer who will be accountable for data integrity, which is necessary for the development and delivery of accurate financial and tax reporting across all departments and business units, both internally and externally.
- Support the Head of Finance in company planning by implementing and enhancing general financial operations
- Monitor and assist the management of internal financial systems and processes for an efficient finance department
- Complete all EOM, EOQ and EOFY processes within required timeframes
- Assist with the accurate entry and preparation of data for companywide financial reporting
- Build and maintain business partnerships both internally and externally to deliver accurate financial data as required
- Import data and identify improvements within an ERP environment to enhance financial system operations
We are looking for someone who has a Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent in Business or Finance. You must have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role and possess a sound knowledge of all financial and accounting procedures within an ERP environment. You must have intermediate or advanced Excel skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy. We require someone who is extremely organised and thrives under pressure, is able to meet deadlines and has advanced problem-solving skills. You enjoy working as part of a team, but you're able to work independently at times and prioritise your own workload, as well as having the ability to be self-motivated and focused on the job at hand. We are ideally looking for someone who has experience with NetSuite, VBA, BAS and IAS. Excellent interpersonal skills will be highly regarded.
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Generous staff discounts
- Beautiful open plan office
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Please apply directly to our HR Team by sending your applications via our careers email at email@example.com for further information on the role please refer to our website https://aus.spell.co/pages/careers
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully - in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.