Outfit Total: $378.00 AUD
The 1985 Bloomers are our newest take on our cult favourite Spell Bloomers. Our 1985 print draws inspiration from feminine energies of feline magic and serpent-like seduction. A fabulous abstract animal print melded with a honeycomb-like pattern in earthy dark browns, tans, golds and creams makes this the perfect piece to layer under any of our Madame Peacock styles. We are obsessed with the caramel coloured lace trim on these beauties!
- Crafted from 76% Recycled Polyester 24% Elastane. This blend is consciously created with our environmentally responsible recycled polyester, helping to divert pre and post consumer waste from landfill
- Elasticated waist
- Can double as swimwear
76% Recycled Poly 24% Elastane
Hand Wash Only With Mild Detergent
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Tumble Dry
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Contains 76% Recycled Polyester
- Recycled Polyester is a Preferred Fibre
- Recycled Polyester diverts waste from landfill
- GRS certified fabric
Recycled Polyester is created using post consumer plastic waste, reducing our need for virgin materials whilst also diverting plastic waste from landfills.
This print is digitally printed
Digital printing is able to produce intricately and precisely detailed prints, and additionally, uses less water, less energy, less ink, has less risk of chemical runoff to the environment compared to conventional screen printing methods.
- Saves up to 95% of water usage
- Reduces energy consumption up to 75%
Manufactured in Dongguan, China in a UL Responsible Sourcing audited facility. Learn more about who made this product here.
Studio Model is wearing a XL
Height: 5’10” (178cm)
Studio Model is wearing a S
Height: 5’9’’ (177cm)