- Crafted from 56% Viscose and 44% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose Jacquard
- Detachable tie belt
56% Viscose 44% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
Detachable Tie Belt
Gentle Cold Hand Wash Separately
With Mild Detergent
Do Not Bleach
Hang Dry In Shade
Reshape And Cool Iron Whilst Damp
Do Not Wring Or Twist
Do Not Soak
Contains 56% Viscose 44% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ is:
- Preferred Fibre
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Derived from certified renewable & sustainable wood sources
- Generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than conventional viscose"
This print is digitally printed
Digital printing is able to produce intricately and precisely detailed prints, and additionally, uses less water, less energy, less ink, has less risk of chemical runoff to the environment compared to conventional screen printing methods.
- Saves up to 95% of water usage
- Reduces energy consumption up to 75%
Manufactured in Taixing City, China in a Sedex SMETA P4 audited facility. Learn more about who made this product here.
Studio Model is wearing a S
Height: 5’8” (173cm)
Studio Model is wearing a XL
Height: 5”7” (175cm)
- Barbara-annI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week ago4 Stars
I love 🧡 this, it lost a star ⭐️ because it has NO pockets, such a shame 😔 I will have some sewn on, if I can be bothered.
- KimVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAbsolutely stunning
Such a gorgeous robe! I treat myself to Spell often and have never disappointed!
- Barbara-AnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove both of them
I have the long Joshua Tree robe & I love it. I just assumed this one would have pockets 😭. Oh well, I still love it & might see if someone can sew a cord of pockets on? It can’t be that hard, except for people like me, who can not sew & I have tried!
- My D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoStunning print and perfect for dressing up or down
This is my first robe and I love it. Beautiful original, vibrant print and fabric is so comfortable and doesn't wrinkle too much after sitting down. The length and sleeves are great, and suits my 157cm height and practical given I need to manage two young kids. I tend to pair this robe with jeans and white sneakers and my look is instantly improved. Definitely recommend this piece!